Disinfecting hotels today from the likes of bacteria, H1H1… MRSA… E. coli…COVID 19… Salmonella… Mold… Allergens…today requires a different approach than the typical cleaning procedures we have come to accept. For many years well known microbiologist have warned of the proliferation and spread of harmful microbes. Today the once ominous stories have come true and threaten us all – the story of drug-resistant microbes and global pandemics have come of age. You take every precaution: you wash your hands and are careful about what you touch. Still, you can’t help feeling vulnerable.
In the past chemists have responded with a dizzying array of products to destroy germs. Most of these antimicrobials use metals or poisons that leach into the surrounding environment to kill offending organisms. These agents create a halo of diminishing efficacy around the area of application. Microbes near the center of this halo are usually eliminated, but those on the outer edge, where the strength of the poison is greatly reduced, survive and mutate into resistant strains, known as “Super Bugs”.
Scientists and medical professionals for years have predicted the real danger may be the:
• misuse of antimicrobials promoting the potential for adaptive strains to flourish • testing of harmful microbes may spread by accident.
• development of harmful microbes and Bio-terrorism
Our Two-Step Cleaning System
The Strategic Maintenance Clean, Disinfect & Protect System approaches cleaning in a more scientific way. First you remove contaminates on surfaces using a biocidal cleaning solution then you inhibit future growth on surfaces by applying a biostatic solution.
This two-part cleaning and protection system is a unique combination of both innovative procedures and chemistry. Efficient and effective cleaning procedures require careful attention to cleaning & application details.
- Step 1 is the application of an EPA registered Disinfectant/Cleaner cleans and sanitizes by chemically and physically removing 99.9 % of the unwanted microbial growth that builds up on a hard and soft surface.
- Step 2 is the electrostatic or hand sprayed application of an EPA Registered antimicrobial that provides a bonded, long-term, protective barrier. This chemistry works slightly different than the first step. It’s unique charged mechanical action actually inhibits future microbial growth for up to 30 days and in some cases months on undisturbed hard and soft surfaces.
How the Cleaning System Works
After performing Step 1, Step 2 applies an invisible, odorless and eco-friendly solution that permanently bonds with a surface and inhibits the growth of unwanted microbes. The cell membranes of unwanted microbes are negatively charged, while the treated surface now carries a positive charge. Microbes are therefore attracted to the treated surface through a difference in charge.
Now, imagine an entire field of these electrically charged spears – billions upon billions of them – bonded to a surface and interlocked one to another, points at the ready. This is the inhospitable bio-barrier that confronts any bacteria, virus, or fungi that ventures near the surface – an active defense against microbes.
Benefits of the Strategic Maintenance Cleaning System
- Active ingredient in Step 2 is a decompositional product that is no more harmful than sand.
- Ongoing protection that lasts 30 days or longer
- Covalently bonds to almost any surface…remains in tact after multiple cleanings
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic, non-allergenic, non-leaching product
- No noxious poisons, heavy metals, or harsh fumes
- EPA registered
- Extensively field-tested for years in hundreds of products & locations
- Effective against a broad spectrum of gram (+) & gram (-)bacteria, viruses (including COVID 19), & protozoa, including mold, mildew, & algae :
- Electro-mechanical action does not permit adaptive strains
- Uniform coating does not alter the texture of surfaces
- Reduces airborne contaminants while inhibiting surface growth
- Not affected by normal housekeeping procedures, including steam cleaning
- Presence & efficacy can be verified with a simple field test
- Minimizes institutional liability by demonstrating a proactive approach
- Long-term efficacy saves money over temporary treatments
- Controls microbial growth without the use of heavy metals, silver, polychlorinated phenols or other leaching agents.
For use in:
Hotels, Healthcare, office buildings, remodeling/refits, athletic facilities, transportation, education, day- care, restaurants, correctional facilities, cruise lines, residential, business, marine, medical devices, industry and government, etc. This is just a small sampling of where our cleaning system can be applied.
The comprehensive Strategic Maintenance Cleaning System can dramatically reduce bioloads on high touch surfaces, while lowering airborne contaminants in the process. The cleaning system can help create a biological safety net over your entire indoor built environment, helping to protect surfaces from from the proliferation of pathogenic organisms for 30 days or more
For more information, visit https://strategic-rs.com, email jeff@strategic- rs.com or call 407-467-9780 or leave message at 407-855-8584