ORIENTAL RUG CLEANER
We are specialized in oriental rug cleaning regardless of the weaver, the material and manufacturer. Our portfolio includes bound area rugs and carpets, natural rugs, synthetic rugs, and hand woven. The majority of oriental rugs are made out of wool, and wool is temperamental if you do not clean them with the proper cleaning solutions. However, we bring more than 30 years of experience in the cleaning industry to guarantee the best cleaning results you could ever buy.
What we do:
- Spot clean your oriental rugs
- Apply odor treatments against the most common odors
- Remove wine and other beverage stains
- Remove stains caused by your pets
- Thoroughly clean the fringes of your rugs
Regardless of the type of your Oriental rug or carpet, our team has experience in both traditional wet cleaning and dry cleaning. Oriental rugs aren’t our only specialty. Carpets and rugs are our specialty, regardless of make, material, and size. Our services include the pick-up and delivery of the carpet if you don’t want to bring it in yourself. Moreover, if the size and location of the oriental carpet permits, we will clean it for you on-site.
Our team works according to the highest industry standards:
- WS100 - professional cleaning
- WS200 - professional maintenance
What about spot cleaning?
Spot cleaning wool carpets can be a real hassle. But if you decide to do it yourself, you have to know what to look for in stores. The substances you’re looking for should be Woolsafe Approved. Be careful, as not all available products are 100% eco-friendly.
The table below can help guide you through 3 easy steps that you should take in order to remove spot stains.
|Spot or Stain||Try First||Try Second||Try Third|
|Gravy and Sauces||5||6|
|Oil and Grease||7||5|
|Artificially Colored Drinks||3||6|
|Central Heating Radiator Fluid||5||6||16|
|Felt tip Pen||7 or 11||12||5|
- Blot with white terry cloth or paper tissue
- Cold water
- Warm water
- Woolsafe-approved carpet shampoo solution(diluted)
- Woolsafe-approved carpet spot remover for water-based stains
- Woolsafe-approved carpet spot remover for greasy/oily stains
- Absorbent paper and hot iron
- Chewing gum remover
- Nail varnish remover or acetone
- White spirit or turpentine
- Surgical spirit
- Rub with a coin
- Rub gently with coarse sand paper
- Woolsafe approved deodorizer
- Rust remover
- Carpet Color repair
Contact Us Today for a Free Quote
Call 407-855-8584 or submit a quote request online.